All Poster Presentations have been scheduled in one shift:
- Thursday, May 8, from 08:30-17:30 - Friday, May 9, from 08:30-17:30
Please refer to the Final Programme or the Interactive Scientific Programme to find your specific designation.
Participants are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) during coffee and lunch breaks (on both days) during their respective poster sessions to answer any questions.
Participants need to remove their poster boards by the end of Friday. The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by the end of the poster session.
Preparation of Posters
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board or laminated paper.
Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long. It is suggested that your poster be 90 cm wide
x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.) Portrait style is preferred.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
The online poster printing service is available for all poster presenters (Please note that this service is optional).
In order to submit your poster for printing, please note the following:
1. Please go to http://www.colorplaza.nl/ESPID-Poster and add the item to your cart
2. Complete booking and payment
3. Upload your poster using the button below and add your order number you receive after completing step 2
4. Collect your printed poster (dimensions: 90 x 120) at the Poster Printing Desk onsite.
Price: €20.00 per poster if ordered before May 3, 2014
Deadline to send poster: May 3, 2013
After May 3rd, this service will only be available onsite.
ONSITE POSTER PRINTING
Orders may also be placed and paid for onsite at the Poster Printing Desk.
Posters must be provided on a USB key as a hi-resolution PDF or jpg file.
Price: €25.00 per poster
ONSITE POSTER PRINTING DESK HOURS:
Tuesday, May 6: 11:00- 16:30
Wednesday, May 7: 7:45- 20:30
Thursday, May 8: 8:30-15:00
Please note posters will be produced within 24 hours.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR E-POSTER PREPARATION
Short Oral presenting authors and Poster Walk presenting authors will have the option of uploading an e-Poster if they wish to. Authors will be contacted directly with all preparation details and information regarding technical aspects of E-posters. The poster author will receive a username and password for the following procedure:
- Agree to Terms and Conditions of E-Poster upload.
- Validate and update demographic details.
- Click on the poster title which you authorize for publication.
- Upload E-Poster File* - Accepted file formats for your E-Poster are PNG/GIF/JPG
The maximum size of your E-Poster in pixels is: 4000 x 4000px.
Please note: larger sizes will be scaled down while maintaining aspect ratio. As this is an automated process, finer details may be lost and therefore it is highly recommended to keep the E-Poster within the limit specified BEFORE uploading.
- Save and Preview E-Poster (Please note: the option to edit your E-Poster is still possible).
- Section the E-Poster as desired. Once uploaded, you will be able to use our tools to define sections of your E-Poster – making it easy to navigate through your poster at the viewing station.
- Your E-Poster is successfully uploaded and a confirmation email will be sent shortly thereafter.
Presenting authors will be sent instructions on how to prepare and upload the E-Poster. Please note this is OPTIONAL.
For any queries that you may have please contact the MeetingExpert Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parallel Poster Walk Presentations will be given during lunch breaks on Thursday, May 8th and Friday, May 9th.
Approximately 180 posters will be selected for poster walks. All are invited to the Poster Area at the above times to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Please note that there are a number of parallel walks in each session, consisting of a number of posters in each walk. You may find your session of interest by finding the poster board numbers that correspond to those walks in the final program. Each Poster Walk will be guided by one chairperson.
Presenters should be at their poster boards 10 minutes before the start of the poster walk session and remain there until they have concluded their presentation. Each presenter has been allocated 5 minutes to present his/her poster.
In order to increase exposure for your research, this year all posters accepted for Poster Walk presentation have the option to upload their poster as an E-Poster. The e-Posters will be available for viewing onsite at the ESPID Meeting and, for ESPID members, on the ESPID society website after the Meeting. Poster Walk presenters should still create a traditional printed poster to hang at the Meeting.